Los Angeles CA Nephrology Opportunity (GLD-705)
Seeking full-time, adult nephrologist to join a rapidly growing private practice in Northern Los Angeles for 2023-2024.
- Six physicians in practice
- 100% nephrology
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible or provide proof of submission of application
- Must have active CA medical license
- Generous vacation and benefits to include maximized retirement plan with partnership
- Partnership track, fair and equal partnership after 2 years
- Call coverage 1:4
- High performing practice
- New graduates, as well as young, experienced nephrologists welcome
- Dialysis Unit Joint Venture Opportunity
A well-established, private practice operating for over 30 years is looking to grow with a new nephrologist on their team! We are an six physician, five nurse practitioner practice serving the Northern Los Angeles area. This is a great opportunity to practice 100% nephrology across in-patient, ICU, office, and dialysis settings.
Los Angeles is the commercial, financial, and cultural center of Southern California. It is the largest city in California, the second-most populous city in the United States after New York City, and one of the world’s most populous megacities. With a population of roughly 3.9 million residents within the city limits as of 2020, Los Angeles is known for its Mediterranean climate, ethnic and cultural diversity, being the home of the Hollywood film industry, and its sprawling metropolitan area.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in California?
Contact us at [email protected]. Please include your CV and reference job ID GLD-705. You may also contact us at 1.866.262.4004 to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.