Nephrology Practice Solutions (NPS), a subsidiary of DaVita, Inc., owns and operates nephrology practices and is a provider of nephrology-specific management services across the United States. We are committed to providing outstanding clinical and integrated kidney care. NPS is seeking a dynamic, experienced, collaborative and progressive physician executive for the position of Chief Medical Officer (CMO). The CMO will work closely with business operations, finance, marketing and other clinical leaders in a physician-led and patient centric team-based environment.
- Provide leadership and vision for practice transformation and execute on overall strategy to meet business objectives and improved patient outcomes.
- Collaborate with executive leadership team and medical leaders in strategic planning and organizational development to implement new projects and quality initiatives using their clinical expertise
- Works collaboratively with leadership team to ensure financial objectives are met
- Oversee all clinical aspects of the organization
- Drive clinical integration across the organization
- Identity opportunities for clinical improvement and/or expansion
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for clinical staff and services
- Assist in recruitment of new providers
- Mentor and develop providers in clinical care competencies, improve patient experience, meet productivity expectations and reduce burnout
- Liaison between affiliated physicians and organization to align business and clinical objectives
- Cultivates a culture that supports and values inclusion, equity and diversity
- Board certified, licensed nephrologist
- Masters in Healthcare or Business Administration
- 10+ years of clinical experience
- 5+ years of administrative leadership experience or executive role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Value diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace
- Solid understanding of medical informatics
The CMO position is a remote, full-time position. In addition to salary, we offer excellent benefits that include medical, dental and vision plans, PTO, short and long-term disability, life insurance, critical illness and accident insurance, Employee Assistance Program, employee stock purchase plan and 401 (k) retirement plan.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $259,700 to $381,400.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and CV to Tammy.Elzy@davita.com